|Listed on:||19th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £40,000|
Location: Central Birmingham
"Imagine working for a company where we start with...what if?"
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting digital innovation start-up that is redefining how work is done through the use of intelligent process automation software.
After 10 years of delivering IT operations, services and consultancy under their business solutions brand, in April 2019 our client took the decision to create a completely new division. This new division is dedicated to delivering the next level of digital transformation through intelligent automation.
Our client is on a mission to make everyone's working day more productive and enjoyable by reducing the time spent on inefficient processes and mundane, repetitive tasks. Their desire to change the way people work for the better drives who they are and what they do. Every day. For every customer.
Our Client's Values & Culture
Relentless Innovation - As a business, our client is constantly moving forward. They should never settle for the status quo! "Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
Engineering Excellence - Being ‘just good enough' is not good enough. Our client does everything to the absolute best of their ability and nothing less.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work - It takes a diverse team to create amazing customer experiences, software and products. Our client needs you, your background, your experiences and yourself!
Own It - Our client believes that nothing is impossible, so own your ideas, projects and work. It's your company too!
Fly Safe - Don't be afraid to shout up when things go wrong or aren't right. So long as the company can learn from their mistakes and each other, they can keep their ‘aircraft' safely in the clouds.
Together - Our client is on a mission and share a common purpose. The only way they can get there is to align their aims, themselves and their work; everyone is in this together!
Our client believes that through technology they have the power to change working lives, so they live by this mantra in everything they do.
What you will be doing
Our client is looking for an Automation Engineer who is a passionate self-starter and is comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment, with the challenges of integration and workflow automation with applications, incorporating Artificial Intelligence.
- He/she will create and maintain automation (recipes/connectors) solutions.
- Solutions will include defining, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining automation.
- Analyse, understand the business process and document in detail.
- Design and develop integration and automation solutions.
- Develop new application and system connectors.
- Support in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT.
- Develop collateral: presentations, demos, reference recipes, white papers, best practices and training materials
- Like the work you do and enjoy collaborating with your co-workers.
What you should have
- Knowledge of IT Operations and ITIL concepts
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python language is desirable
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, a sense of humour and empathy
- The willingness to undergo UK Government security clearance
- Interested in the future of technology, including AI and Machine Learning
- Experience working on consumer-facing projects
- Experience with Cloud Platforms, including Ansible Tower
- Understanding of DevOps concepts
- Understanding of SRE concepts
- Working knowledge of APIs and backend frameworks
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Company phone scheme
Computer Software - AI, SaaS, iPaaS, Bots, Integration
Other companies may call this role Automation Solutions Engineer, Automation and Process Controls Engineer, Automation Software Engineer, Systems Engineer, Computer Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Automation Test Engineer, or Platform Engineer.
To apply for the role of Automation Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: Webrecruit
Job ID: 2826556