Edinburgh - Up to £40k DOE
My client is currently looking for a Digital Designer who will help guide and inspire cross-functional teams to drive great design and innovation for product teams. The Digital Designer is involved throughout the design process, from scoping problems, to defining solutions and analysing data and considering findings and results.
The role will be to introduce a range of formative and iterative research methods impacting both product direction and detailed experience design
- Identify and prioritize research items based on analysis of existing product designs, business needs, project goals, and risks.
- Design and conduct user research studies, including surveys, in-depth interviews, field studies, focus groups, concept and prototype testing.
- Communicate findings and opportunities in clear and concise ways to stakeholders.
- Leading workshops to help development teams understand customer feedback
- Hands-on experience designing and executing field research on digital platforms including web, desktop, and mobile. research influenced product roadmaps and informed design decisions.
- Use of best practices for conducting qualitative and quantitative research in user experience, product design, or technology contexts
- Analyse, produce and present findings to stakeholders with user feedback, research tools and methodologies.
- Designing research studies that help product teams gain an understanding of customer needs and behaviour
- Generating insights that inspire teams to design innovative products
- Demonstrable experience of UX design in an in-house or consultancy role
- Experience of designing enterprise applications for desktop, mobile or web
- Proven understanding of collaborative, user-centred design methods
- Experience using tools to create wireframes and design mock-ups, e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative S
- Ability to create simple solutions to complex problems
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Develop your own training plan
- Extra birthday holiday
- Mobile phone allowance letting you choose the technology
- Charity day to support good causes
If you are wanting to apply for the role email Click here to contact this recruiter or call [Telephone number removed] .
***All things discussed will remain strictly confidential***
Contact Name: Oliver King
Job ID: 2826517