This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
PLM Solution Architect (Must be SC Cleared) - UK - Contract - £Competitive daily rate
Solution Architect to work within an bid/delivery team and lead on the PLM (Teamcenter) solution design and implementation. This includes providing technical leadership for the planning, architecture and implementation of Siemens Teamcenter Unified.
What you will be doing:
1) Architectural mind-set with proven solution architecture track record in PLM Teamcenter/NX
2) Hands on Knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter UA including Active Workspace technology
3) Experienced in CAD technology (any make, e.g. NX, or CATIA V5/6), integrated in a PLM environment
4) Experienced in product design processes (for example requirements management, component design, engineering change management)
5) Familiar with UML technology and use of a standard modelling tool
6) Experience of working in a secure environment
7) Good knowledge and practical experience of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and delivery including testing.
8) Excellent presentation skills and understanding of the sales cycle to influence and make representation at the highest levels both externally and internally, formally and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the functions represented and as an individual.
9) Educated to at least Degree level in either Mechanical engineering or Computer Science.
10) Experience or practical knowledge of ITSM and processes and tooling
11) Experience or practical knowledge of formal Technical and Enterprise Architecture methodologies/frameworks.