The National Audit Office (NAO) supports Parliament to hold the government to account for the way public services are delivered. Our primary role is to scrutinise public spending for Parliament. We do this by certifying over 350 government accounts and produce around 65 Value for Money (VFM) reports each year.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To analyse, architect, design, build and support Salesforce solutions, according to agreed system requirements specifications, gathered through collaborative requirements workshops and prototyping sessions with key stakeholders and users.
- To integrate with and migrate data to/from external applications.
- To administer/maintain and support Salesforce solutions.
- To automate business processes
Reporting To: Salesforce team lead
- Undertake structured analysis of technical issues, translating this analysis into technical designs on the Salesforce platform and associated applications
- Where appropriate; plan and lead development on sets of related stories, having understanding of the whole system, taking responsibility for teaching to others
- Develop, configure or customise software solutions to meet the user needs, producing clean, efficient, secure and well-tested architectural solutions
- Look for opportunities to collaborate and reuse components, communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ensure that solution designs align with the goals of the organisation, following the digital roadmap and principles within the NAO Digital Plan
- Network and communicate with senior stakeholders and product owners, proactively seeking out opportunities for digital transformation
- Follow and improve best practice guidelines
- Find ways to improve system robustness, resilience, stability and integration
- Knowledge share with team members, mentoring and coaching junior colleagues
- Identify, test and champion the adoption of emerging technologies
Internal/External Relationships: Many internal and external relationships with NAO staff at all levels and with suppliers, vendors, technical colleagues in similar organisations.
Resources Managed: External consultants as and when required.
Key Skills/Compentencies Required:
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills in dealing with a range of customers, including senior managers & end-users.
- Ability to recognise and respond to business issues and priorities
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non technical staff
- Ability to persuade and influence others decision making to steer towards optimum solutions
- Ability to support Salesforce solutions, including problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Experience of building secure applications accessible via community portal
- Practical experience of working using Agile methodologies.
- Experience of testing and implementing Salesforce critical updates
- Ability to mentor and coach less experienced members of staff
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as required
- Ability to architect technical solutions that fit into and facilitate an enterprise architecture
- Salesforce Administration/platform Developer certifications
- Salesforce technical skills
- Lightning web components:
- Salesforce DX
- Creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, triggers, validation rules, custom workflow and approval processes
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality scalable and well documented solutions on Salesforce platform using VS code
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button!