Wintel Engineer - North West - 400 per day
£350 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
North West - Remote
£350-400 per day
Working in the Wintel team you will be expected to provide high quality technical support to our customers and our internal business functions, ensuring all service levels and key performance indicators are met or exceeded.
The successful candidate will possess a broad range of technical skills, specifically possessing extensive experience of Microsoft Windows server and infrastructure, Active Directory and Windows 10 including supporting technologies. In addition, good experience managing and supporting Citrix XenDesktop platforms.
* Proven experience of managing and implementing Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2 or 2016.
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2,2012R2 or higher troubleshooting skills (MCTS Qualified).
* Good Active Directory experience.
* Good experience managing Citrix XenDesktop environments.
* Good understanding of SSL certificates including MS PKI and certificate management.
* Experience with Windows 10 and supporting technologies.
* PowerShell expertise.
* Management and support of an enterprise Windows server estate and infrastructure.
* Provide 4th line BAU support including resolving P1 and P2 incidents and problem management.
* Discovery, analysis and planning for Windows 10 major updates.
* Discovery, analysis and planning for Office 365 major updates.
* Identifying, designing, planning and implementing service improvements.
* Identifying, designing, planning and implement WINTEL OPEX opportunities.
* Active involvement in project work which could include attending design workshops and implementation. Project work could include both infrastructure and business applications.
The Wintel Engineer will be paid around £350-400pd for an initial 6-month contract. We will be looking to shortlist for interview this week for this role so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Windows Servers, Active Directory, Windows 10, Wintel Engineer, Infrastructure