Data Engineer - Predictive Analytics - Python + Cloud
Nigel Frank International
£50000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Engineer - Predictive Analytics - Python + Cloud£50k-£60k (flexible)
Python, Spark, Cloud, NoSQL, DevOpsThis growing organisation are bucking the trend at the moment and deciding to hire 3 Data Engineers who can prove their skills across a variety of Data Engineering areas including data pipeline architecture, integration of new datasets, as well as proven knowledge and experience working with Python - with the likes of Pandas, Pyspark etc.As a company, they have been growing steadily since their inception and this continued growth through uncertain times further underlines their stability as a company and is making them one of the most attractive companies in London for Data Engineers to join at the moment. The pipelines which you will be building are not depending on legacy, you will have a real say on the architecture and working with Machine learning, you will be building predictive analytics right at the forefront of technology.Working in industries where there is a heavy reliance on data, their software is used to deliver Big Data and Machine learning services by working on embedded intelligence and data visualisation technologies in order to create the most cost-effective results for their customers (who, by the way, are mostly household names around the world).Technologies required to succeed in this role:
- Strong Python skills, building data pipelines primarily
- Cloud (AWS /GCP /Azure - we want to hear from you, all!)
- NoSQL Databases including MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Working experience across distributed data processing ideally with Spark
- Other databases like Snowflake and Big Query
- Any DevOps skills with Kubernetes, Docker, CD/CI, Jenkins is great
- Python libraries such as Pandas and PysparkAs you will be operating in cross-functional, agile teams, you will be working alongside Data Scientists as well as Software Engineers so a good understanding and desire to explore data and see where the business value can be found is key. Also, its great if you can help the other members of the team by providing them with clean, reusable data.Contact: Iain Moncaster - Data Engineering and Analytics, London
Telephone: 0191 338 6631
Jefferson Frank are the global leader in Amazon Web Services (AWS) tech recruitment and the only brand focused on AWS - with teams focusing purely on Big Data and Analytics, Data Science, DevOps, and development. With a constant flow of new working opportunities, be sure to check out the latest roles at jeffersonfrank.com