Full Stack Developer - .Net Core, React, Azure, Microservices
£35000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My Client are looking to take on a Full Stack Software Developer to join their team based in North Bristol. While lockdown is in place this will of course be fully remote, thereafter the company will make decisions around when to return to the office, but they do allow some remote working as well. The salary for this role is £35,000 - £45,000pa + Bonus and annual pay reviews, you will get a Pluralsight license, discount card and gym membership. Their offices also benefit from on-site parking with easy access to M4 & M5 and regular bus services.
You will be joining a new expanding agile team focussed on developing green-field cloud-native solutions using the latest technologies (.Net Core, Azure, React, Angular). This is a fantastic opportunity in an exciting, forward-thinking business.
Essential Skillset / Experience
- C# / ASP.Net / MVC
- Relational Databases (eg SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc)
- Some sort of Cloud experience (Azure preferably but AWS & GCP would be fine)
Desirable Skillset / Experience
- .Net Core
- Angular / React
- Non-relational databases (NoSQL, MongoDB, CosmosDB etc)
- REST APIs
- DevOps / CI / CD practices & tools (Git, Docker, Jenkins etc)-
- Microservices- Any PAAS or SAAS experience our developing Cloud native applications would be beneficial