Digital Biomarker Mobile Solution Technical Project Manager (IT) (m/f/x) - 100%
Are you an experienced technical Project Manager (m/f/x) looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company with locations and laboratories in more than 80 countries offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance Project Manager (m/f/x).
Your role as Digital Biomarker Mobile Solution Technical Project Manager (IT) (m/f/x)
- Work with Digital Biomarker Software Product Managers to translate concepts for mobile solutions into detailed requirements for software development
- Develop project and sprint plans for development of mobile solutions
- Drive the software development of Digital Biomarker mobile solutions in close collaboration with Digital Biomarker Technology Leads, Solution Architects, Study Managers, Test and Deployment Managers
- Support the rollout of Digital Biomarker mobile solutions in clinical trials by working closely together with Study Teams, Roche affiliates and external research partners. This involves communicating and explaining all aspects of technology, security and data privacy
- Manage data integration projects with research partners for clinical trials. This involves facilitation of the interaction between technical teams at research partners, Roche technical teams and vendors
- Continuously prepare and deliver presentations on project status and plans.
- 5+ year's experience managing mobile solution software development projects (Android, iOS) and maintenance of the resulting ecosystems, including requirements development
- Strong hands-on experience with remote patient monitoring solutions or similar data collection solutions (very large amounts of time series data)
- Experience with Computer Systems Validation (CSV)
- Knowledge of GDPR and data privacy regulations
- Real passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for using novel technologies to modernize clinical endpoints and improve disease/treatment management
- Location: Basel
- Start date: 1st June 2020
- duration: 1 year
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Technical Project Manager (IT) (m/f/x), please contact me via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha
Job ID: 2824201