|Listed on:||5th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £35,000|
Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: £25k to £35k depending on experience, plus benefits.
This Group was established in 1989 and consists of several business divisions - leading suppliers of Steel Wire Rope and Bespoke Assemblies, Stainless Steel Balustrade Systems and a Home & Outdoor Living installation service that all deal with a mix of both B2B and B2C customers. It's their vision and purpose that unites everyone here, as their focus on providing the highest quality products and services, supported by their values that form the foundation for everything they do.
There are currently 55 members based at their HQ in Hemel Hempstead, and their customers range from the likes of JCB and Go Ape, to leading construction companies, award winning architects and working on stunning Grand Design featured properties. They have recently achieved Gold Investors in People status in recognition of their ongoing dedication to developing their team - here anything really is achievable.
Due to the ongoing crisis, they are investing further in their online resource and seek an enthusiastic web developer and designer to join their dynamic digital marketing team. You will be working on, and leading a variety of website projects, so you will have proven commercial experience and knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery and responsive UI web design.
- Developing and designing our next generation of responsive websites and services.
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure marketing projects are delivered on time.
- Creating new and innovative ways to ensure their websites deliver the best customer experience.
- Adherence to brand guidelines across both a B2B and B2C businesses.
- Highly Proficient in responsive web development - HTML, CSS, jQuery and UI design.
- Experienced working with the Adobe CC suite and leading web development tools.
- A commercial understanding of user experience, A/B testing and web optimisation.
- Must have the ability to work well in a team environment and on your own initiative.
- Must be deadline driven, capable of turning work around quickly and efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If the above position is of interest to you and you want to be part of this growing company and developing your career, please get in touch so they can arrange an initial interview via Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Some examples of your work or a link to your portfolio will be necessary, ideally this will need to be included within your CV.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2823717