Business Analyst - London
£500 - £550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Process Business Analyst - Insurance
£500 - £550 per day
Our client, a leading Lloyds Insurer based in the City of London, is actively looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a background in Insurance to work on a Data Quality Programme. The selected individual will be involved in process change and process remediation for the data quality programme.
* Analysis on data quality & process change
* Remediation experience related to data quality issues
* Process remediation
* Exposure to Data Quality Programmes
* Core Business Analysis skillset
* Process Change and Remediation experience
* End to End project delivery experience
* Target Operating Model implementation experience
* Vendor Management experience
* Stakeholder engagement experience
This role will be offered on a 6 month basis with view to extended at a rate of £500 per day. All interested candidates must have Insurance experience and Process Remediation exposure. Contract for more information.
Business Analyst, Insurance, Process Remediation, Process Change, TOM, Data Quality