IT Program Manager (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced IT Program Manager (m/f/d) looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance IT Program Manager (m/f/d).
Your role as IT Program Manager (m/f/d)
- Coordinate the project activities of a small team of internal employees and consultants within the department
- Initialize and plan programs consisting of multiple projects and work streams with varying business and technical complexity
- Responsible for regional/global projects and programs
- Develop and manage key relationships across a broad sphere of influence in a matrix organization. Manage the overall relationship between IT and several business areas
- Direct and coach the people in a team to ensure an global program view is created from the project portfolio.
- Bachelors, Computer Science or MIS (or equivalent) with 12 years IT experience
- 7+ years relevant program management experiences
- Extensive experience partnering with business area leaders to plan and deliver programs.
- Extensive program/project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major applications
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Pharmaceutical industry and experience in program management would be advantageous
- Experience with validated systems would be advantageous
- Certified project management professional (PMP or Prince 2)
- location: Zurich
- start date: asap
- duration: 1 year
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as IT Program Manager (m/f/d), please contact me via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha
Job ID: 2823234