Manager, Workplace Technology - Unified Comms, Video Conferencing
+ Excellent beneits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
At TSB we're clear about what matters. Delivering for our customers, keeping things simple and building operational excellence. Bringing our exciting new technology to life in 2020 will help us do all this and more, so we can provide the type of products and services we know our customers need and want.
TSB's CIO Team takes care of all the Information Technology aspects of the Bank. We cover the whole range of areas within IT, from Infrastructure & Architecture to Digital Transformation & Innovation. We are responsible for the Technology Operations and for managing our IT Suppliers, and we guarantee the Information Security for our Partners and our Customers. We also have ownership of Business Intelligence across TSB.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about IT
Workplace Technology Designs and Develops the roadmap and strategy for the Digital Workplace within the bank. Key technologies that the team is in charge and accountable for, are Desktop, Mobile, Unified Communications, Collaboration, Video Conferencing technology to partners in the Bank. The team owns the technologies from a service ownership perspective and are ultimately accountable for the delivery of the service (Vision, Road map, Design, Implementation)
Key Accountabilities for the role of Manager, Workplace Technology - Unified Comms, Video Conferencing include:
- Provide service and operational excellence for TSB in the field of Workplace Technology through the effective and efficient management of external suppliers and internal teams that meets agreed service levels and budgets.
- Owning the resolution of significant incidents and problems; providing technical input to the resolution and recovery of normal operations.
- Participating in the evaluation of Requests For Change (RFCs) to align services with business needs, maximising value whilst minimising incidents.
- Research and develop solutions that expand or enhance the service and technology portfolios, automate IT operations, reduce costs or increase levels of service
- Initiating and setting up projects and programs related to Workplace Technology improvements
- Identifying and assessing risks, and implementing countermeasures
- Providing input to the Technical Design Authority, including drafting and submitting technical proposals, and reviewing progress to ensure they meet business needs
- Managing and ensuring TSB's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data
We'd love you to have these skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge in Skype for Business Online, Microsoft Teams from UC, Collaboration and Enterprise Voice perspective
- Expert knowledge in Cisco contact centre technology
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Platform and services
- Expert understanding of Microsoft licensing models
- Strong experience in configuring and managing Session Border Controllers/Gateways
- Strong knowledge of Video Conferencing solutions (H.323, H.263/H.264, SIP)
- Strong Knowledge of Enterprise Mobile solutions
- High degree of analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven experience in running the delivery, implementation and/or migration of Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams
- Ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to speak authoritatively at all levels
- Working knowledge of Powershell, Active Directory, DNS, Load Balancing
- Product pipeline and governance management
- Experience with BT Engage, Cisco Video Conferencing, Bluejeans, Cisco Contact Center - (advantage)
- Industry relevant certifications MCSA/MCSE- (advantage)
If you'd like to get stuck in and be part of the TSB team, hit Apply.
At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It's important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.