|Listed on:||1st May|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £40,000|
£30000 - £40000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a reputable and innovative company based in Nottingham. You will be a part of a highly skilled Senior team working on their range of exciting projects and carrying out essential 3rd line BAU work for their modern Nottingham site.
This role offers a very flexible working environment alongside free parking and a host of benefits. It is a great time to join and become a vital part of this company.
Skills & Experience:
* Troubleshoot and resolve problems as required & serve as one of the highest levels of escalation for infrastructure issues.
* Owning the 3rd party supplier access process, ensuring that all 3rd party access is monitored by automated systems, that logs created are reviewed and action taken against any 3rd parties attempting to perform unauthorised changes to infrastructure
* Work with the Infrastructure Manager and the wider IT Team to deliver business critical projects and to maintain high levels of service across the company
* Responsible for all Infrastructure, Server, Storage and Active Directory infrastructure including virtualised server estate.
* Assisting the IT security engineer with the monthly testing and remediation of server and storage devices.
* Microsoft Azure experience
* Office 365, Exchange, AD
* VMWare 6 (or newer), VMWare Horizon experience
* Networking (VLANs, Subnets, TCPIP, DNS, DCHP, Network Layers, Devices, Cisco)
* Windows Servers, 2013 - 2019
* Experience with ISO: 27001
* Desirable: Security Patching, Encryption knowledge, Bitlocker Encryption.
Infrastructure, Engineer, Azure, Cloud, network, vmware, servers
Job ID: 2822914