|Listed on:||29th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£32,752 - £41,458|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Information Services Business Partner
Burford, Oxfordshire (with occasional home working)
If you have a strong background in IT and experience of facilitating business initiatives and projects, this is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on the operations of an established animal welfare charity.
Our client is one of the UK's leading rehoming organisations for animals. They support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through their rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
In today's modern world, it is more important than ever to evolve with the times. As such, our client is looking for an Information Services Business Partner to join them and help realise their business goals through IT-enabled change.
- Salary of £32,752 - £41,458 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Company sick pay
- Life insurance
- Shopping discounts
- Home working options
- Flexible working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a senior-level post in the organisation and use your passion for IT to demonstrate how it can elevate our client's charity to new heights of success.
You will have the chance to work collaboratively with staff across the organisation and play an integral role in helping our client to operate at their best, which will enable them to help more animals than ever before.
As the Information Services Business Partner, you will lead change initiatives and help directorates to realise their business goals through IT.
Building strong relationships across the organisation, you will cultivate trust through a keen interest in technology and the people it will serve. You'll approach new change opportunities with sensitivity and conviction, supporting technology deployments that our client can all be proud of.
Specifically, you will:
- Reduce negative impacts and costs arising from service issues
- Build positive relationships with staff
- Take ownership of capturing strategic demand, including considerations such as budget and delivery commitments
- Drive the adoption of productivity solutions such as Office 365
- Keep abreast of the emerging technology developments that may benefit our client
To be considered as an Information Services Business Partner, you will need broad technology literacy, as well as experience of the following:
- Technologies that support some or all these functions: IT, HR, Clinical, Animal Welfare and Finance
- Building long-term collaborations between departments and functions to achieve strategic organisational objectives
- Facilitating the development and implementation of business initiatives and projects, based on management objectives
- Understanding IT, including requirements gathering and analysis
- Performing risk assessments, gap analyses and identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities
- Negotiating difficult interactions and resolving problems to achieve positive outcomes at executive, management and operational levels
- Mentoring and motivating others
- Identifying the benefits of solutions
Our client would like to hear from you if you've worked as a Business Change Manager, IT Business Change Manager, Change Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Transformation Project Manager, or Technical Project Manager.
Closing date: 19th May 2020
Our client reserves the right to close this vacancy early should they receive an overwhelming response. For more information on this role, please select the apply button to read the full job description.
Please note that due to current circumstances, interviews will be held via Skype. This position will commence no earlier than 1st July 2020 and may be subject to change as our client responds to the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as an Information Services Business Partner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.