Front End Developer
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is looking for a Front End Developer with extensive GDS (Government Digital Service) experience to work on an initial 6 month contract outside IR35.
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate previous Government experience, in particular where they have worked on GDS projects in the past.
Front End Developer
Produce high quality, performant and accessible user interfaces to support COVID services and for reuse in the Design System. Build automated tests to support continuous deployment environments.
This work will be delivered via:
* Iterative production of high quality software and peer code review.
* Active participation in team planning agile ceremonies
Deliverables will be measured via:
* Daily team standups
* Weekly team planning sessions
* Peer quality assurance processes
* understanding of software design principles, including progressive enhancement
* experience in building robust and accessible interfaces that work for as many users as possible, regardless of their needs
* an understanding about frontend web performance
* understanding of agile environments and version control
* an awareness of technologies used for web applications, e.g HTTPS, JSON and CDNs, and of Unix-like operating systems, eg Linux and/or Mac OS.
6 months work initially (Outside IR35)
Start 4th May or ASAP after
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.