C# Software Engineer, World leading developer of scientific instrumentation. You will be a C# Software Engineer joining a team of scientists, software and electronics engineers to take forward to development of scientific data analysis software written in C#. Knowledge of the full software development process and commercial C# development skills are essential for this Mid-Senior level role.
Key skills for the C# Software Engineer:
- Professional C# development experience
- 3+ years of commercial software development
- A degree in a Computer Science, Maths, Physics or any Science/Engineering discipline
- Some experience with graphical data analysis, visualisation or signal processing
This will NOT suit web developers or C# developers working solely on business software / databases. Ideally you will have experience of writing C# software to interface with scientific instruments, electronics or machinery and have an interest in UI design and data visualisation. You will work as a C# Software Engineer within a multi-disciplinary team, with excellent opportunity to learn new skills and advance your professional career within a small-medium sized company who are well established leaders in their field.
Key benefits for the C# Software Engineer:
- Base salary £45'000-£55'000
- 33 days paid holiday
- Flexible core hours and occasional work from home
- Private health insurance including dependants
- Share option scheme
- 6% pension contribution
- Stimulating environment with great career growth opportunities
For full details please apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources.