Cyber Security Director - London
£140,000 - £160,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Director of Cyber Security, Banking
£140000 - £160000 per annum
A city based global client currently looking for a Cyber Security Director. The role is to be based in London and pays between £140,000 - £160,000 basic salary plus a car allowance, pension scheme, annual bonus plus core and flexible benefit options.
The successful candidate must carry three outstanding areas of skills:
* The candidate will already will be extremely highly-respected and well-networked in the cyber industry, particularly the UK banking sector.
* The candidate will already carry a proven and enviable track record of devising, delivering and overseeing innovative cyber advisory programmes to senior stakeholders.
* The candidate will have a deep passion and track record in the recruitment, mentorship, training, development and leadership of information and cyber security teams.
* Contributing to the overall Cyber strategy by identifying where there are opportunities for growth and development.
* Taking responsibility for the overall delivery for engagements.
* Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships.
* Coaching and developing team members both as part of our overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements.
* Contributing to practice management e.g. training, knowledge management.
Experience and Skills:
* Deep experience of the wider UK Banking sector, including todays challenges, trends and ambitions.
* Strong cyber advisory experience needed from a professional services / consulting perspective
* Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering cyber and technology advisory services
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience, extensive relevant sales experience, negotiation and project management skills
* Sound understanding of risk management in professional services environment