Long-Term Project Opportunity: Software Developer WPF
Are you an experienced Senior Software Engineer (WPF) (m/f/x) looking for a new project?
Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance IT Program Manager (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide a software design being align with system architecture, company guidelines and software engineering best practices (such as SOLID & clean code rules)
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- Highly skilled in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application development (minimum of 3 years) and Sharp with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Highly skilled in C# /.net framework / .net standard / .net core
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent object-oriented languages
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Strong knowledge on object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLIDand eXtreme programming
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (lead in team available / SCRUM)
- Experience working in regulated environments (ISO 62304, FDA)
- Know-how on large-scale data management
- An active participant in software communities
- Start: 01.06.2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Project Location: Rotkreuz
- Language: Native or high knowledge in German / fluent English
Have we sparked your interest? Apply online or contact us under 044 588 2649.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.