Infrastructure Systems Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A qualified Infrastructure Systems Engineer with at least 3 years' experience is needed within this growing technical team. This company is a systems integrator and cloud computing provider based in West London. Drawing on over 15 years' experience, they offer bespoke IT solutions, from infrastructure, to data management, to DR & access solutions.
Already a Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Partner, the company continues to grow in success and is now looking for a new member to join their friendly team.
- Maintaining their data centres and cloud services
- Providing 3rd line support to customers
- Working on infrastructure-related projects
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Infrastructure Systems Engineer/3rd line technical support
- Previous experience with the following technologies: VMWare ESX/HyperV, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008/12/16, Citrix, Exchange
- Real interest in new technologies that enhance data centre solutions
- Experience in a customer-facing role (preferable)
- Previous experience in IT services, resellers or system integrators
- Full training will be provided on our bespoke software and systems
- CCA certified
- Minimum 2 years experience on delivering Citrix
Other desirable skills
- SAN storage
- Cisco firewall and networking
- CCNA or CCNP
Benefits: 30 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, pension, private health insurance, flexible working, bonus, personalised training and certification plan, free attendance to national and international technical conferences.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology provider where there will be a great opportunity for career progression. If you are looking for somewhere to enhance your skills, this may be just the place for you!
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company events & social hours
- Private medical/dental insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Infrastructure Systems Engineer/3rd line technical support: 3 years (Preferred)
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.