Revenue Growth Analyst
Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Revenue Growth Analyst - 3 months - Maidenhead
Global FMCG is looking for a Revenue Growth Analyst who will be working as part of a team which has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance and other functions in over 30 countries across the EAME region.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting according to Worldwide Procedures.
- Calculation of sales reserves - general and specific.
- Ensure all revenue accounting is accurate, necessary revenue reserves are properly calculated and provided for.
- Management of month-end process, manual journals affecting Gross-to-Net Sales calculation (including sales cut-off), to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
- Proactive business partnering with other COE and local (e.g. Sales, Supply Chain, Finance) colleagues.
- Ensure local revenue business processes are fully understood
- Identify and implement continuous improvement and standardisation of the above processes, as well as facilitate future implementation of new systems and tools to champion further improvements.
- Involvement in selected Receivable processes i.e. ensuring correctness and completeness of Bad debt reserve and analysing Regional (ELC) Trade AR ageing.
- Cultivate an environment of collaboration, innovation and sharing of ideas.
- Part or fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years financial experience
- In depth knowledge of Business Warehouse SD, COPA & CSW cubes
- Knowledge of SAP G/L accounting (especially commercial accounting)
- Knowledge of other systems used for commercial accounting an advantage
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluent English essential.
- Other languages within the region advantageous.
- Strong accounting background
- Experience in providing reporting and analytics to senior management
- Experience in receivables is a plus
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement