Senior Design Engineer (Civil/Geotechnical)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£45000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you a Design Engineer with previous AutoCAD experience from the Civil Engineering or Geotechnical sector?Do you want to take on a challenging and autonomous role working for a niche, market-leading organisation that can offer you long-term career development and a structured training plan?Now renowned as a leader within their industry, this company provide permanent and temporary works solutions to a range of high-profile clients across the civil and geotechnical industries. They work with key figures in the rail and road industries, developing and manufacturing products that are vital to their successes. Due to a recent period of growth, they now require a Design Engineer to help them meet their business requirements.In this role you will provide key design solutions across a range of projects, while being involved in the tendering process and working with the whole design team to ensure all projects run in line with CDM regulations. You will also be tasked with providing technical demonstrations of new products to visiting clients.The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Design Engineer using AutoCAD, working on projects within either the civil, structural or geotechnical industries.This is a fantastic opportunity to take hold of a challenging role where you can make your mark on the future successes of the business, working on innovative projects while progressing your career.The role:
* Production of detailed design drawings using AutoCAD
* Design / provide quotations and tender documentations
* Co-ordinate all design requirements with CDM Regulations
* Technical demonstration of products to clientsThe person:
* Design engineer
* AutoCAD experience
* Civil / Geotechnical knowledgeReference Number: 90589To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Mount at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.