Do you want to work in a global high-tech company that's one of the key players in the Aerospace, Defence and Security sector?
This person will lead a team of people that will screen and repair the Logistic Support Contract (LSC) inventory to ensure No Fault Found (NFF) are identified, low level repairs are performed, and a device management capability is provided. You will be working in close partnership with the Customer and the wider LSC Service Delivery Team (SDT) to ensure the full range of Technical Services capabilities are delivered and managed.Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Mobilising the Logistic Support Contract (LSC) Technical Service
- Management of the LSC Technical Service team
- Management and delivery of the Level 3 Screening, Repair and Device Management services for the LSC Inventory
- Ensuring Technical Service personnel have attended and passed the relevant training courses.
- Ensuring Screening, Repair and Device Management equipment is adequate to perform the Technical Service requirements.
This is a great opportunity to do a job you will love, Please send your CV ASAP. I appreciate you might not have an updated CV, don't worry, we will deal with this later
- Relevant degree in Engineering
- Experience of multifunctional team management with skills and strength to supervise, coach, train and motivate teams.
- Experience in solving problems and using critical thinking skills to devise plans of actions and to counter problems before they arise
- Excellent time management focused on achieving priority requirements
- Experience of working within the defence industry.
Job ID: 2814204