We are in an era where information is generated and circulated within seconds. Whether it's a text, a picture you've been sent on WhatsApp or a YouTube video of a cat playing the piano. The demand for fast, coherent data has never been higher.
However in the defence industry, the ability to share information not just quickly, but securely is an absolute necessity (disclaimer: I am not sure whether or not they are sending videos of cats playing the piano).
We are looking for Network Architects at varying levels of ability to join an a multi-award-winning organisation, working closely with clients like the MOD and Home Office. You will be tasked with finding better, faster, more effective solutions for mission critical projects. The Role
Looking for a Network Architect to join a delivery team responsible for the build, implementation and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure, other key services and'business as usual' within both new and established Data Centres.
You will work collaboratively within cross-functional teams and alongside the customer. We're hoping you'll be able to help us find better, faster, more effective ways of delivery and value to the projects you are working on.
This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. Key Responsibilities
- Working in a secureenvironment, driving continuous service improvement at all times, you will be empowered to collectively make decisions to achieve the broader benefits of delivering in a lean agile way.
- Teams are made up of varying skills and experience and therefore, whatever you're currently level of experience, with the right aptitude to deliver via Agile, this role will provide you with the ability to broaden your skill-set working with the latest technologies to deliver to the customers requirement and the wider business benefits.
- This role requires close customer engagement working as a collaborative team across all aspects of delivery and into live service via a Devops approach rolling features/capability through delivery and into 'business as usual'.
- You will have the opportunity to work across all elements of this project, building your technical competence, client facing and team leading skills.
- Proven track record of delivering Cisco and Juniper network solutions in both Windows and Linux environments.
- A detailed knowledge of Solarwinds, Cisco/Juniper routing, Cisco Firepower
- Proven track record of producing coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Extensive experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
Join an organisation renowned for digital transformation, developing cutting edge, innovative solutions to overcome the complexities and challenges faced by military organisations. You will work with the latest technology developing ground breaking solutions to transform how military and intelligence agencies communicate.
This is an organisation dedicated to investing in their employees, with one of the largest training budgets in the UK and clear career paths laid out to help you realise your potential. You will join a unique culture that is helpful, collaborative and supportive. A business that understands the importance of a strong work life balance and that achieving this can change from employee to employee. Giving you the freedom to work your way.Apply
To be eligible for this role you must have a current SC clearance or be willing to delay your start to go through said clearance.
Please contact Jack Mather at Evolution for more information.
Job ID: 2814202