LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My telecoms client is looking for a Design Manager to join their team ASAP on a 6 month contract initially based in Reading.
* Wireless Telecoms Site Design experience essential, preferred to have understanding of site deployment, i.e. civil work, rigging work.
* Supporting and driving customer on design principles/guidelines, able to provide input and influence the technical decision
* Ensure designs are compliant of all Health and Safety Legislations and risks are correctly documented
* Implement best practices and industry standards in designs
* Review and approve designs, making sure that the design is adhere to required guideline, and also is the best practise on cost point of view
* Provide working instructions for partners, to implement best practise
* Prepare progress/assessment/general reports for the management/client
* Leading on the design partner evaluation, qualification. And regular evaluate their work progress and quality through project delivery.
* Support pre-sales activity, including evaluating design cost, deployment cost modelling
* Provide training to design teams
* Qualification in engineering discipline
* At least 5 years of professional experience telecoms design and telecoms infrastructure projects or equivalent experience
* A working knowledge Mobile Infrastructure Upgrades on design and deployment
* Good understanding of various aspects of site design, i.e. structural, electrical design for wireless sites, ideally to have hands on design experience
* Practical experience in Telecommunication Systems
* Innovative mind set and manner with keen and insightful perceptions
* Keen to challenge existing standards and develop new solutions
* Fluency in English is essential.
* Working under CDM 2015 regulation to deliver/managing design
* Working experience with UK telecoms clients preferred.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.