SAP - Demand to Contract Consultant
Spring Group Plc
£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology is currently looking for an experienced SAP Demand to Contract Consultant. This contract is based in Rheinfelden, Switzerland running until the end of the year.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Upstream Business Lead to support and coordinate project deliverables
- Works closely with and support Upstream Business sub-stream leads
- Coordinate business related activities within Aspire Procurement Upstream with Process Management, Extended Team Members and IT
- *Bring subject matter expertise and best practise for category mgt (incl portfolio and performance mgt), sourcing and supplier lifecycle management (incl. SRM)*
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design workshops as well as drive execution and completion of open task/issues lists and relevant back-logs.
- Some PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
Must haves Candidate Skills:
- *5+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects
- *5+ years of relevant experience in global system implementation projects as a core team member is a must.
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area.
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding.
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas ,interfaces as well as the master data framework
Please send your CV now to apply !
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement