SAP Procurement Specialist - Operational Proc
Spring Group Plc
£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology is currently looking for an experienced SAP Procurement Specialist, specialising in Operational Procurement. This is a contract till the end of the year.
- The role will be mainly responsible for aligning and consulting on process design as well as supporting overall project activities in the area of define/design and test.
- Collaborate with functional (eg Finance or Procurement) and other IT teams to realize
solutions for cross-functional areas.
- Execute and/or support functional (exploratory and system) testing; coordinate testing activities, support defect resolution and support/coordinate user acceptance testing, deployment activities and data migration.
-.5+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience in delivering IT solutions in transformational projects in the Operational Procurement(*)
-.5+ years of relevant experience in global system implementation projects as a core team member is a must.(*)
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
-.Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area.(*)
-.Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding.(*)
-.Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.(*)
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process/organizational change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of request to pay procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of respective business processes in the functional area of Procurement, eg Request to pay, sourcing & contracting.
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Experience working with cloud based P2P platforms will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
Please send your CV now to apply !
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement