Spring Technology is currently looking for an experienced SAP Solutions Architect. This is a 11 Month contract based in Rheinfelden, Switzerland.
* Define, design, build and oversee the implementation and rollout of ERP functional solutions based on SAP S/4 HANA for Plant Maintenance (PM) with SAP Asset Manager as future mobile maintenance solution
* Ensure the solution fits to the client's business requirements and the end to end technical operations processes including systems, interfaces and platforms
* Collaborate with the program and business teams to ensure continuous business and IT alignment
* Collaborate with functional and IT teams working closely with the Plant Maintenance, especially IT Architecture and Master Data
* Manage and guide suppliers' resources working in the PM area
* Work closely with PMO to ensure effective project governance, management and timely reporting of progress on activities and work packages according to the program plan and milestones
* Ensure smooth handover of the solution and the systems built to the support and operations teams
* 10+ years of experience in a global enterprise projects, delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects.
* 10+ years of hands on experience in delivering ERP PM solutions, with excellent Business Process knowledge in the area of Plant Maintenance.
* 5+ years of hands on experience in delivering SAP mobile maintenance solutions (SAP Work Manager, SAP Asset Manager)
* Very good understanding of SAP Enterprise Asset Management (Mobile Add-on) and SAP Cloud Platform (Mobile Services, Mobile Development Kit, SAP Web IDE) At least one proven Asset Manager implementation, please provide information on reference & role.
* Good knowledge of S/4 HANA.
* Excellent interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects using project management methodology (PMM) or equivalent
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
* Conversational in German language
Please send your CV now to apply !
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Contact Name: Ronel Harapinski
Job ID: 2813251