Senior Business Analyst (IT)
Are you an experienced Business Analyst (m/f) looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance Business Analyst (m/f) in the area of digital health and patient engagement initiatives.
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, working in various phases of product design, launch, and implementation in a pharmaceutical or health care environment
- Experience with Agile/Scrum teams, as a Business Analyst, Team Member, and/or Scrum Master
- Proven Experience with Digital Health & Patient Engagement initiatives
- Expert with Smartsheet, Google Suite (gCal, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, etc.), Slack, Jira/Confluence
- Expertise in Kubernetes and delivering content containers into the Google Cloud Platform
- Prior experience developing presentation/communication materials targeted at various levels of the organization as well as a variety of audiences (e.g. business/technical)
- Masters or PhD in systems development, computer engineering or information management systems or similar
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced complex international remote matrix team environments and influencing senior leaders & stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; able to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Location: Basel
- Start date: 20.04.20
- End date: 31.12.20
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Business Analyst (m/f), please contact me via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha
Job ID: 2812079