3Rd Line Support
£35000 - £46400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior 3rd Line Engineer - Office 365, Cambridge, - £35,000- £47,000k pa -
(The interview process for this role will likely be by Skype)Keywords: 3rd Line, Office 365, ITIL v3, Microsoft, SCCM, SCSM, Microsoft OS, Microsoft Project, VoIP, MS Exchange, Citrix,
My market leading client who provide education programmes and exams in over 170 countries are looking for a Senior 3rd Line Engineer (Office 365) to join their team.
This is an exciting time to join them as they look to transform their core IT systems to a modern infrastructure to achieve their ambitious goal of delivering qualification to 100 million learner's worldwide.
This role is critical for them and you will join a dynamic team of 3rd line engineers. They operate flexible working patterns to suit your needs.Position- Senior 3rd Line Engineer - Office 365
Location- Milton Keynes
Salary- £35,000 - £47,000
You will likely have some of the following experience:
Multiple years' experience working in a 3rd line support team, collaborative, customer focus environment.
In depth experience in incident and request fulfilment processes
Extensive experience with infrastructure technologies
* Essential experience of maintaining and supporting end user focused applications in medium to large environment at both 2nd and 3rd line support levels
* Essential experience of working in teams focused on end user computing
* Essential experience delivering Office 365 into International organisations
* Essential Experience administrating Microsoft Teams
In depth experience in incident, request and problem record processes
* Essential experience with end user technologies (SCCM, SCSM, configuring, Packaging)
* Extensive experience in Mobile Device Management solutions, ITSM packages, Windows OS, Microsoft Project, VoIP solutions, Video
* Conferencing solutions, MS SFB, MS Exchange, Citrix etc.)
* Experience of completing complex IT changes (RFC's)
* Experience in using automation tools to reduce manual processes (Nexthink)
* In depth knowledge of IT end-to-end incident management including a knowledge incident management tools and best practises
* Proficiency in process formulation, process improvement and communication to otherBenefits* Generous contributory pension
* 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
* Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
* Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
* Cycle scheme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Subsidised staff restaurants
* Support for professional qualifications
* Discounted access to various local gyms.If you meet the above criteria for the Senior 3rd Line Engineer - Office 365 role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent. For more information please contact Alex Barratt on 01223 463307.Reed Technology are an equal opportunities employer that are operating as a recruitment agency.
Keywords: 3rd Line, Office 365, ITIL v3, Microsoft, SCCM, SCSM, Microsoft OS, Microsoft Project, VoIP, MS Exchange, Citrix,