Embedded Software Engineer
ShortList Recruitment are working with an up and coming homeware automation software company based in Manchester. We are looking for a well-established Embedded Software Engineer with experience with IoT.
The business is currently working on projects to embed IoT technology within its products. The Embedded Software Engineer will be working at the forefront of this exciting phase in the companies' progression.
The main responsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineer:
- Writing robust, efficient and maintainable code
- Developing a hub to collect data from wireless sources
- Getting software requirements into stable, working high performance software
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features
- Playing a key role in design decisions
The main skills required for the Embedded Software Developer include:
- Experience IoT beneficial
- Proficient in C languages
- Experience developing hubs to collect data from wireless sources
- PCB Experience
- Firmware experience
- Experience working with software in a firmware environment e.g. mobiles, computers, TV's etc.
- Understanding of Git
This fantastic Embedded Software Engineer IoT role is based in Central Manchester and is easily commutable from Liverpool, Crewe, and Warrington, there is also some work from home available. This contract position is paying up to £325 per day.
If you believe that the Embedded Software Engineer position is the role for you and would like to know about this fantastic opportunity then please APPLY below!
Job ID: 2810537