Embedded Software Engineer
ShortList Recruitment are working with an up and coming homeware automation software company based in Manchester. We are looking for a well-established Embedded Software Engineer with experience with IoT.
The business is currently working on projects to embed IoT technology within products such as double-glazing windows etc. The Embedded Software Engineer will be working at the forefront of this exciting phase in the companies' progression.
The main responsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineer:
- Writing robust, efficient and maintainable code
- Getting software requirements into stable, working high performance software
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features
- Playing a key role in design decisions
The main skills required for the Embedded Software Developer include:
- Experience IoT beneficial
- Proficient in C languages
- PCB Experience
- Firmware experience
- Experience working with software in a firmware environment e.g. mobiles, computers, TV's etc.
- Understanding of Git
This fantastic Embedded Software Engineer IoT role is based in Central Manchester and is easily commutable from surrounding northwest areas such as Liverpool, Crewe, and Warrington. This position is also paying up to £40,000 dependant on experience.
If you believe that the Embedded Software Engineer position is the role for you and would like to know about this fantastic opportunity then please APPLY below!
Job ID: 2810536