Project Manager - Construction - Inside IR35
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Project Manage major and minor construction, alteration and equipping schemes, lifecycle works and departmental moves and changes.
* Deliver capital and revenue schemes, PFI developments and variations.
* Ensure relevant statutory and mandatory requirements are met for allocated life cycle/development schemes.
* Provide space management services support at the main and peripheral sites.
* Maintain leases and licences (as Lessor and Lessee).
* Provide day to day Facilities and Estates Management services to Peripheral Sites.
* Manage the PFI Small Works Processes
* Provide project management of capital schemes, PFI Developments and Variations up to a value of £3,000,000 and ensure that these schemes are delivered within budget, on programme and to the agreed specifications
* Contribute to business cases as required including feasibility work, surveying and sketch proposals. Advise Project Teams on likely budget costs for alternative options.
* Participate/lead Project Teams for scheme briefing, planning, design, specification and delivery.
* Work with multi-agency and multi-disciplinary groups from different organisational cultures, facilitating co-operation between all parties.
* Undertake or supervise feasibility and design work for proposed development schemes that are often complex in nature
Essential experience includes:
* Relevant degree (or comparable) level and/or in-depth working experience
* Formal project management, contract administration and cost control/Quantity Surveying qualification (or working towards)
* Understanding of construction process, legal requirements and safe working practices
* Understanding of complex construction/building services installation and maintenance
* Knowledge of contractual documentation and service specifications
* Contract administration and cost control
* Programme planning and implementation
* Understanding of Property Law and Landlord/Tenant issues
* Overall understanding of current health service sector issues, construction project planning, monitoring and management experience
* Delivery to tight deadlines
* Working in a Property Management/construction/building services environment
* Business case preparation and Project Team membership
* Private Finance Initiative contracts and contract management from a client's perspective
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.