|Listed on:||16th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£65,000 - £75,000|
Data Loss Prevention Specialist
£65000 - £75000 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a Multinational Financial Services institution whose services include Mortgages, Pensions and Life Assurance.
You will support the implementation and management of network security processes such as firewall infrastructure change management, web filtering and network access controls.
You will identify new technologies which can help the organisation and aid in the information protection programme as well as engaging with business divisions to identify and manage their information protection requirements as an input into the development and management of DLP policies.
* Support the implementation and management of network security processes such as firewall infrastructure change management, web filtering and network access controls to help ensure company policies and standards are effectively applied.
* Oversee vendors responsible for configuration and management of information protection technologies including data loss prevention and endpoint protection, and ensure they meet contractually defined Service Level Agreements.
* Engage with business divisions to identify and manage their information protection requirements as an input into the development and management of DLP policies.
* Provide support to the security operations team and incident management personnel for the investigation and resolution of information protection events in order to ensure that any incidents are managed in a timely and effective manner.
* Identify new technologies which can help the organisation and aid in the information protection programme; and review, test and determine true value and practicality of these proposed technologies.
* Deliver and maintain an information classification scheme across the organisation to support the discovery, classification, archival / storage, destruction and disposal of information (both physically and electronically) in line with its business value.
* Support the deployment of mobile device management solutions including technologies for remote wipe and encryption of mobile devices to help ensure the company mobile assets are protected.
* Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred
* Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member
* Industry certifications for enterprise-level data loss prevention tools preferred such as Symantec CSP in Data Protection, Certified McAfee Security Specialist (CMSS - DLP), Websense Data Security Suite (DSS) Professional etc.
* Bachelors degree (preferred but not essential) or equivalent experience in computer science, IT engineering, or related field
* A MSc Information Security or equivalent would be an advantage
* Knowledge of various data protection technologies such as Data Masking, Data Encryption, DLP, Key Management etc.
* Knowledge of various endpoint tools and technologies
data loss prevention, public key infrastructure, secrets management, mobile device management, firewall protection, information protection
Job ID: 2809716