Android Developer - (3-month initial contract) £425 daily rate Chester (2 days in office, 3 days remote)
ShortList Recruitment have an urgent requirement for an Android Developer to join a greenfield project with a Fintech company based in Chester.
The Android Developer will be responsible for building the Android application from the ground up. The Android Developer role would suit someone who likes to have a sense of ownership in their projects and takes pride in the quality of their work.
Experience in a similar senior Android Developer position is essential.
Skills for the Android Developer:
- Android SDK (Java or Kotlin)
- Android design principles, patterns, best practices
- Web based API integration
- Design and write well structured code
- Implement a rich, modern and smooth UI from a design spec
- Prior experience developing Android apps
- Unit Testing experience
- GitHub or coding examples are required for the application!
The Android Developer role is on an initial 3-month contract basis paying £425 per day (DOE) with an extension highly likely if things go well.
The role is based in Chester (3 days remote available and 2 days in office) and commutable from any locations including Crewe, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Warrington, Wrexham and Wirral.
Please note that this contract position is OUTSIDE IR35.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!
Job ID: 2809251