My client is a large law firm looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure professional to help support BAU and Project improvement work on their cloud estate
You will have completed previous Exchange migrations and will be able to shape my client's journey towards full 'cloud transformation' over the coming years.
My client is an enterprise scale legal firm based in central Bristol - they are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure and Applications Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
- Providing Support and technical expertise to the firm, the firm's clients and third party suppliers during the required hours
- Acting as the point of escalation from the IT Service Delivery Team to resolve incidents and service requests:
- Undertaking operational tasks to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all IT services:
- Working with the PMO, project teams and other team members to plan, test, implement technical requirements for all IT elements of projects as required by the IT Infrastructure & Applications Team Manager
- Sharing information with the IT Team and the wider firm, ensuring knowledge is kept up to date and in an available format
- Substantial experience in a similar technical role, with experience of the following:
- Microsoft desktop and server technologies, e.g. Windows Server Operating Systems, Windows Desktop Operating Systems (7 & 10), Microsoft Office, Microsoft O365, Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, Intune etc.
- Experience cloud/hybrid technologies, e.g. Azure, AWS, converged, hybrid and cloud services (IaaS, PaaS), managed services and applications (SaaS)
- Experience of working with Cyber Essentials Plus
- Legal Sector experience is desirable but not essential
- Customer centric apporach to IT is essential
- Good communication skills
£40,000-£45,000 dependent on experience + on call/overtime allowance + additional benefits
Contact Name: Rory Kirkman
Job ID: 2808667