|Listed on:||13th March|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Mid to Senior Full Stack Developer
£Competitive Plus Benefits
We are JATO Dynamics: the leading global B2B automotive data supplier. By aggregating and supplying unparalleled insight via data sets, insight tools and business process automation solutions through API and user interfaces, JATO makes it possible for key players in the automotive industry to make competitive decisions.
We are now looking for a Mid to Senior Full Stack Developer to develop and enhance our web-based software, including internal tools, customer-facing products and underlying services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented developer to utilise the latest innovations in software tools, technologies and processes within the continuously evolving .NET, Azure and DevOps world.
As a Mid to Senior Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Design, develop, test and enhance applications across the full stack
- Oversee the code written
- Implement best practice in software design, development, test and deployment processes
- Work closely with the Operations, Architecture, Delivery, Product and Support Teams
- Develop a good understanding of the needs of software users
- Continuously enhance your knowledge base and skillset, documenting and sharing this with your team
To join us as a Mid to Senior Full Stack Developer, you will need:
- Experience of creating detailed support and technical materials
- Experience of working as part of a team in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills
- A good attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
You will also need technical skills in the following:
- C# .NET
- .NET Core
- RESTful WEB API
- Angular or React
- Azure-PaaS, including functions and/or queues
- Entity framework
- HTML and/or CSS
Ideally, you will have skills in TypeScript, MongoDB, DevOps, Git and/or CMS (Episerver), but this is not essential. An understanding of SAFe would also be beneficial.
Other organisations may call this role Software Developer, Front End Developer, Website Developer, Web Developer, Application Developer, JATO Application Developer, or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Pension with company match
- Benefits including DIS, income protection and employee assistance programme
- 25 days' holiday (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Join a world-leader
Webrecruit and JATO Dynamics are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking for an exciting technical challenge as a Mid to Senior Full Stack Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.