Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring are currently seeking an Exchange SME with substantial experience of implementing and administering Microsoft Exchange products including Exchange, Exchange Online, PowerShell scripting and Active Directory
- Management and support of the Exchange environment
- Performing monitoring, escalation, incident handling, change processing, Firewall checks, standard reporting, monthly consumption analysis and reporting, developing and maintaining Knowledge Articles
- Follow all guidelines and controls for each process to ensure compliance and quality
- Track the implementation of resolution tasks; collect, interpret and respond to changes in production data as appropriate; provide regular and reliable reporting of relevant data to meet management requirements
- Understand thoroughly the end to end application support process and escalation procedures and become fully conversant with all support tools that will be used to provide effective support in the relevant area
- Provide input and contribute in any and all product or service-related audits
- Proactively engage Major Incident Management and maintain effective communications with stakeholders during downtime events. Assist with resolution efforts and perform root cause analysis as needed on major incidents
- Identify risks, issues and product defects related to applications and/or services and drive their resolution
- Utilising BinaryTree migration tools, Quest migration tools, Symantec archiving, compliance and security tools
Length: Six months initially with likelihood of extension
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement