|Listed on:||12th March|
Global Semiconductor company!! Senior and Principal level! Excellent salary + benefits + relocation package! EU nationals and Non-EU nationals welcome! Fantastic location!
This is an exciting opportunity for Engineers at both Senior and Principal level to join my client, a global semiconductor company. Working in my clients Edinburgh design centre, you’ll be perfectly placed in the heart of this historic and beautiful city. Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland is a city which has a distinctly town feel, offering excellent schools, the world-famous Edinburgh Fringe Festival once a year plus many tourist attractions to enjoy in the centre of the city. Amazing countryside and seaside are easily accessible for all kinds of outdoors activities!
As part of the role you will be required to ensure Digital development process achieves budget, schedule and project deliverable goals. Other job functions include:
• Design of optimised digital blocks meeting functional, cost and low power constraints.
• Ownership of the Digital Design process for projects to conform to Design process
• Support TCL scripts and design constraints to perform synthesis, DFT insertion and static timing analysis
• Support DFT strategy and implementation
• Verification planning, feature extraction and verification test case development.
• Interface with P&R for Digital hand-off and post layout verification
As the successful engineer you will have extensive digital design experience in one of the following areas: wireless hand-held, specifically audio and power management; consumer displays; automotive body electronics.
APPLY NOW! Or for more information contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources!
Contact Name: Rachel Mason
Job ID: 2808145