Project Manager (Mechanical Utilities/Pipework)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£45000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager (Mechanical Utilities/Pipework)Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire£45,000 - £55,000 + Training + Prestigious Projects + Car Allowance + Pension + Package + Newly Created PositionNewly created role on offer as part of an expanding company where you will play a key part in their future growth through managing multiple, prestigious projects.Do you have experience of working with mechanical pipework or utilities? Do you have the ability to manage multi-discipline projects from tender stage to completion?Established over 40 years ago this tier 1 company have built a reputation as industry leaders in the supply and installation of pipework. As a result of their consistent growth they now require a Project Manager to support their huge range of projects across the private and public sectors.This role will be spent approximately 50% in the office where you will be responsible for managing multiple, bespoke projects ranging from £20k to £2m. The other 50% of the time will be spent visiting sites across the UK where you'll deal with contract engineers and sub-contractors to ensure projects are compliant, on time, specification and within budget.The ideal candidate will be a project manager with experience of successfully delivering tier 1 contractor projects for pipework/mechanical utilities. You'll be commercially astute, whilst having an understanding of JCT or NEC contracts.The Role:
* Project manager role for bespoke, utility pipes
* Managing projects from tender to completion
* 50% office based, 50% site based (UK wide)
* Dealing with major, tier 1 construction contracts (JCT, NEC)
* £45,000 - £55,000 + Training + Prestigious Projects + Car Allowance + Pension + Package + Newly Created Position
* Experience of project management
* Experience of dealing with mechanical services/pipework
* Commercial acumen and exceptional organisational skills
* Experience of dealing with tier 1 contracts (JCT, NEC etc.)
* Happy to travel UK wiseThis vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.