Role: SAP PI Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
A senior PI developer who may specialise in the technical areas of integrated scenarios, API's and XML schema to support a PI dual-stack 7.5 system. The senior PI developer will be required to lead, support and deliver all SAP PI interface development objects.
- Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
- Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
- Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
- Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
Technologies & Skills:
- Strong SAP PI 7.5 dual-stack and SAP PO single stack development experience
- In-depth knowledge of PI/PO Interface scenarios, using Integration processes
- Inbound/outbound file-based interfaces and APIs using Advance Adapter
- Very good working experience of SOAP, File (NFS, FTP), XI and HTTP Adapters
- Working knowledge in w3c standards for XML, SOAP, XSD, and XSLT is mandatory
- NWDS / Eclipse integration development tools knowledge
- Experience in JSON / REST and API interfaces
- Exposure to cloud platform integration and cloud development solutions
- Expert in developing user-defined Java functions, ABAP proxies, IDOCs, and RFC interfaces
- Knowledge of Waterfall & Agile methodologies
- Business Objects
- Full knowledge of the development lifecycle
- Business Intelligence
- Warehouse Design
- Data Modelling
- Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
- Awareness of Configuration Management
- Problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
The successful candidate will hold active SC clearance or be eligible and willing to undergo the relevant checks
Please submit CVs today!
Contact Name: Rachel Eccles
Job ID: 2807986