Graduate Civil Engineer (Transport Planning)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£22000 - £25000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Graduate Transport Planner
£22,000 - £25,000 + Training + Bonus + Annual Pay Review + HealthcareGraduate Transport Planner position available at a consultancy that prides itself on providing its clients with a high quality service, offering great training courses and the opportunity for future career progression.Are you a recent Civil Engineering graduate? Are you interested in being fully trained into a Transport Planner position?This company is a well-established consultancy practice who have built their success on the decades of experience of the directors, along with providing their clients an outstanding service from project take on to completion. Due to rapid increase of business demands they are looking for a Graduate Transport Planner to join their dedicated team.In this role you will receive full software training. You will be assisting senior members of staff with advice on highways and transport matters, including site appraisals, designing surveys, written reports and presentations.The ideal candidate will be recent Civil Engineering graduate with a keen interest in being full trained into a Transport Planner position.The Role:
* Assist senior members of staff with highways and transport matters
* Assist with site appraisals, surveys, written reports and presentations
* Ensure tasks are delivered on time and on budget
* Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Good spoken and written English
* Proficient in Microsoft Office softwareKey Words: Transport, Planner, Transport Planner, Graduate, Civil, Engineer, LinSig, Highways, Design, Microsoft Office, Microsoft, Aldershot, Camberley, Woking, Fleet, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford, Hampshire
Contact Ellie Smithson at Rise Technical RecruitmentThis vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.