Senior IT Project Manager - Infrastructure
Spring Group Plc
£55000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring technology are currently working in partnership with a leading company to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their existing thriving team in Sunderland.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have a strong track record in the successful delivery of large scale, IT Infrastructure Projects.
Responsibilities of the role
* Project Manager drives initiation activities working with key stakeholders to accurately define business requirements.
* The ability to construct plans, with sufficient understanding of the impact of new solutions - specifically IT Infrastructure
* Credibility to lead teams of architects & engineers to deliver against the plan.
* The ability to confidently communicate across engineering teams and simplify complex issues, provide direction at decision points.
* The ability to understand complex IT infrastructure problems, with the ability to simplify the message and key decisions for stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills Required
* You may have come from a technical role and be looking for a technology focused PM role to keep your technical skills fresh.
* Extensive experience of working on large-scale programmes, especially in organisations where the IT landscape is evolving.
* Extensive experience of working for a company whose core business is IT infrastructure for example an outsourcing provider or large company IT department.
* Extensive experience of working on data centre installations and/ or moves as part of a complex ecosystem.
* Experience with network implementations and the associated security.
* Strong presentation skills including the use of PowerPoint.
* Industry recognised PM certification such as Prince 2 or APMP desirable.
* The ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and the teams on the ground.
Does this sound like you?
Could you make a difference in a thriving company with a market leading service offering?
Apply now for my immediate consideration
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement