SAP EWM Architect (m/f/x)
Are you an experienced SAP EWM Architect (m/f/x) looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company with locations in Basel, Kaiseraugst and Rotkreuz offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for SAP EWM Architect.
In this project, you are responsible for designing, building and implementing functional solutions for Warehouse Management in the Future ERP Roadmap program.
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Warehouse Management functional solutions
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution. Set-up of Quality specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas
- 5+ years of experience in the areas of Warehouse Management in the Pharma industry, delivering SAP ERP solutions in transformation projects
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in delivering template for Warehouse Management solutions and systems in Pharma/healthcare industry with excellent business process knowledge in Warehouse Management
- Good knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA
- Proven knowledge of SAP MM, WM and EWM
- Proven experience in an Interface role between IT / Business and translating business need into IT language
Nice to haves
- Location: Kaiseraugst
- start date: 01.04.2020
- duration: 9 month (extension planned)
- Remote: max. 1 day/week possible
- 5-10% Travel
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as SAP EWM architect (m/f/x), please contact me via phone +41 44 588 2623 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button or k.zipper(a)computerfutures.ch
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Kai Zipper
Job ID: 2807325