Business Change Manager (SC Cleared), Project Manager, Prince2, Crime, Metropolitan, Police, Government, Home Office, Security Cleared, Clearance, DV, Vetter, Developed, Transformation, Changing, Changed, London, Agile, Scrum, Stand ups,
Our Central Government client based in Central London are recruiting for a Business Change Manager - it is an SC Cleared role.
As part of IT Transformation, the Technology Command has undertaken a commitment to delivering a number of capital projects which will directly benefit the operational ability of the Central Government client.
Role / responsibilities
A Business Change manager is required to manage the planning and execution of business change activities in support of the SARs IT Transformation project.
The Change manager will support the project manager in the following areas:
- Working with others, ensure obligations to deliver the project's outputs are delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Contributing to the management of stakeholders and communication plans.
- Transfer knowledge and skills to other members of the project team and FIU
Stakeholder Management & Communications;
- Identifies and produces a Stakeholder List for each release, both internal and external
- Produces and maintains an Engagement plan for each project release
- Drafts the Business Communications and oversees the sign off and distribution process
- Attends Business SMTs and other events to raise awareness of the impacts of each release
Change Analysis & Management;
- Works closely with the Product Owner in identification and engagement of Change Champions across the business
- Responsible for undertaking a Change Impact Assessment for each release
- Maintains the relationship of the Change Champions with regular user meetings
- Working with the Training Leads and Product Owner in the production of Training Needs Analysis, development of training materials and an appropriate training Schedule
- Responsible for the Business Change plan and ensuring that all activity is addressed
- Works closely with the Project Team to understand the deployment approach and ensure it is agreeable to stakeholders
- Supports Early Life deployment planning including floor walking and post live communications and evaluation
- Ensures that any risks or issues to the successful business deployment are appropriately raised and addressed
Key Skills / Experience
- A self-starting, experienced and motivated individual with experience of Business Change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Strong planning skills and an ability to deliver quickly and effectively to tight deadlines
- Familiar and experienced with a range of Training and Communication products including: Training Needs Analysis, Training Design and approach, Training Delivery Schedules etc.
- Able to interpret, distil and communicate complex information and data
- Possessing a technical awareness that enables an understanding of what IPT can and will deliver
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Previous experience of Public Sector
- Security cleared
- Previous experience of large scale IT programme delivery
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment