|Listed on:||8th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£110,000 - £130,000|
Cyber Security Consulting Director
£110,000 - £130,000 per annum
Ar market-leading advisory client is looking for a Cyber Security Director to be based in Manchester. The basic salary pays between c£110,000 - £130,000 plus extensive core & flexible, favourable pension scheme, discretionary bonus and prospects of Partnership.
Our client is undergoing significant growth throughout their Regional (North & Midlands) capability and, as such, are seeking to add to their leadership.
The successful candidate must carry outstanding credentials in:
* Reputation: The candidate will already will be extremely highly-respected and well-networked in the cyber security consulting industry.
* Technical: The candidate will already carry a proven and enviable track record of devising, delivering and overseeing innovative cyber advisory programmes to clients / stakeholders and be considered a thought-leader technically.
* Leadership: The candidate will possess a deep passion and track record in the recruitment, mentorship, training, development and leadership of information and cyber security teams.
* Drive: The candidate will carry the energy, drive and commitment to building up the firms reputation and capability both internally and externally.
* Contributing to the overall UK & Regional cyber strategy by identifying where there are opportunities for growth and development.
* Taking responsibility for the overall delivery for engagements.
* Driving recruitment, nurturing talent, developing future leaders.
* Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships.
* Coaching and developing team members both as part of our overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements.
* Contributing to best practice management e.g. training, knowledge management.
Experience and Skills:
* Deep experience of the wider UK cyber security sector; including todays challenges, trends and ambitions.
* Strong cyber advisory experience needed from a professional services / consulting perspective
* Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering cyber and technology advisory services
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience, extensive relevant sales experience, negotiation and project management skills
* Sound understanding of risk management in professional services environment
Job ID: 2806279