|Listed on:||7th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,000 - £55,000|
Digital / Agile Project Manager - Digital Transformation
£50000 - £55000 per annum
The role is within a new Digital Transformation across a Technology and FS business based in Manchester. You will be responsible for delivery of a number of multiple and concurrent change initiatives across the business.
* Demonstrable experience of managing the delivery of complex Business and IT change.
* Demonstrable experience of managing a diverse change portfolio with concurrent initiatives underpinned by proven dexterity, creativity and the efficient use of resources.
* Proven understanding of Project Management techniques in an agile environment.
* Solid experience of all stages of the project delivery and software development lifecycle.
* Experience of engaging and managing third parties.
* Experience of working within an FCA regulated industry, ideally within Financial Services or Insurance.
* Deliver multiple, concurrent Projects and Business Area Backlog items with responsibility for all Business and IT change elements.
* Lead and co-ordinate change activity, working with Programme Managers and C-Suite Executives to maintain a strategic delivery roadmap.
* Manage Projects of varying scale as well as Business Area Backlog Items from idea through to delivery and closure, adopting proportionate governance and using the established Change Delivery Framework.
* Maintain momentum and direction, delivering to the agreed scope, timeframe and budget with resource planning and accurate estimation treated as fundamental principles.
* Practice a progressive Stakeholder Management approach, building invested relationships where appropriate employing an agreed engagement & communication plan.
* Actively manage project risks, issues and dependencies.
* Actively monitor and QA change delivery activities and deliverables including technical Sprint composition and the progress of specific PBIs.
* Create, control, track and report on project plans and budgets.
* Matrix manage resources assigned to projects.
* Plan and coordinate work with other internal departments to ensure internal resource requirements are understood and the right resources are available when required.
* Direct the activities of third party providers ensuring delivery to time, quality and budget.
* Knowledge of Project Management techniques covering both Business and IT Change.
* Knowledge of Agile approaches, ideally Scrum.
* Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF).
manchester, project manager, digital, transformation
Job ID: 2806254