Performance Analyst - Manchester
£35,000 - £35,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Performance, Forecast & Analytics Analyst
Up to £35000 per annum
Due to significant growth, this successful financial services business has a new opportunity within the Forecasting and Optimisation team for a new Senior Analyst to join the team. You will be responsible for the analysis and optimisation of collection strategies across the group. You will coordinate the production of collection and cost forecasts, liaising with various teams and senior stakeholders across the business. You will monitor actual financial performance and compare to forecast projections, analyse and interpret variances and produce a variety of reports and recommendations to the functional teams.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
* Produce analysis to understand performance of various collection strategies; identify additional opportunities, synthesise the information and produce recommendations
* Understand business performance, risks and challenges to inform the design, production and implementation of collection strategies
* Assist in the production and coordination of collection and cost forecasts, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are engaged
* Perform monthly variance analysis to forecast, help to identify and communicate drivers and evaluate areas of opportunity for revenue growth and/or cost reduction.
* Communicate collection strategies, initiatives and other key findings to appropriate stakeholder
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills:
* Bachelors degree in a quantitative field, e.g. mathematics/ statistics/ physics/ economics.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Experience in using a programming language; SQL, R and/or Python are desirable
* A logical and analytical approach to problem solving
* Strong communicator with positive influencing and interpersonal skills
* Ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
* Self-motivated with an ability to lead on the end to end delivery of projects
* Ability to synthesise complex ideas and analytical results and present these in a clear and concise manner to internal stakeholders
* Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, alongside an ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
What we can offer you We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have very interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs.
* Share Incentive Plan
* 25 Days holiday rising to 30days (plus opportunity to buy/sell)
* Pension Scheme - company matching up to 5%
* Life Assurance 4 x salary
* Private medical insurance / Health plans
* Income protection
* Employee assistance program
* Cycle to work scheme / Gym Flex / Gadget scheme
* Dress for your day
* Home working policy
* Free fruit and hot drinks
SQL, optimisation, forecasting, manchester, performance, analytics