Business Analyst - Tribal SITS - OUTSIDE
Spring Group Plc
£400 - £420
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst - Tribal SITS
Rate - £420 per day
Duration - 5 Months+
Location - Canterbury (KENT)
IR35 - Outside
* Identify and work with SITS Business Owners and Target / Source System Owners (which are to be integrated with SITS), to determine business integration requirements.
* Work with ICT to understand as-is integrations.
* Define and attain agreement on end-to-end (i.e. SITS to Target / Source System) business requirements.
* Understand SITS and Target / Source System data structures and definitions, by working with SITS Workstream Leads, and Business / System Owners, and 3rd parties where appropriate.
* Create technical specifications which define end-to-end mappings, rules and criteria, which show how requirements will be traced and met, and which SITS and ICT developers can create integration code against.
* Support SITS, ICT and, where appropriate, 3rd parties in carrying out integration development.
* Support the SITS Test Team in carrying out System Testing.
* Support the SITS Test Team and Business Owners in carrying out UAT.
* Support the Project Manager in integration scheduling.
* Support the Project Manager in transition planning.
* Co-ordinate SITS Business Owners, Target / Source System Owners, ICT, SITS Workstream Leads and 3rd parties where appropriate, in resolving issues and misunderstandings throughout the integration development lifecycle.
Significant experience of working as a Systems Analyst / Technical Business Analyst on Enterprise wide systems integration projects.
Experience of working on Student Record System projects/programmes within Higher Education .
Experience of working on Student Record System projects/programmes implementing Tribal SITS.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement