|Listed on:||6th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Start Date:||2020-03-06 00:00:00|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior C# Developer
Capenhurst Technology Park, Capenhurst, Chester
£30,000 - £40,000 Plus Benefits (see below)
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are now looking for a Senior C# Developer to join our team in Capenhurst.
As a Senior C# Developer, you will:
- Develop data handling and cloud storage systems for our customers
- Work with technology based around C#, Azure and .NET Core and external data interfaces
- Report to the Enterprise Data Architect and work as part of an agile team
- Develop and implement software solutions
- Follow the internal quality management system
- Ensure that all required development steps are completed
- Work as part of a team to focus on delivering to deadlines and high quality standards
Interested? To be considered for this role, you will need:
- At least five year's relevant development experience
- Solid C# skills, with experience of creating fast and secure date handling services and APIs
- Strong experience with Azure Service Bus, Kubenetes and Microservice Architecture
- Strong experience with data platforms, handling and troubleshooting
- A proven track record of providing the technical design and implementing software solutions
- Experience of writing and maintaining unit tests
- Knowledge of design patterns, OO and SOLID design principles along with quality standards
- A strong understanding of security standards in data handling
- An excellent team player mentality
- A keen eye for detail
Ideally, you will have experience or knowledge of MSSQL, Azure SQL, Cosmos Db, Neo4J or other database systems, but this is not essential. The ability to take responsibility and ownership of projects and tasks would also be beneficial.
Other organisations may call this role C# Developer, .NET Developer, Senior .NET Developer, Senior .NET Core Developer, Senior Software Developer, Senior Developer, C# Programmer, C# Software Programmer, Embedded Software Developer, or Senior Programmer.
What's in it for you?
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Make an impact on a successful company's product range
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
The closing date for this role is the 3rd April 2020.
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next step as a Senior C# Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.