Data Scientist £65,000 Liverpool
ShortList Recruitment are looking for a Data Scientist to join a market-leading client in Liverpool.
The Data Scientist will be tasked with driving data-centric insights, increasing the value the business receives from its' data platforms with the objective of showing notable ROI and producing a top-class user experience. Any previous experience in the leisure and gaming sector would be desirable.
The ideal candidate for the Data Scientist role will have experience in a similar role and will be a people-focused leader who can manage a team of data analysts/junior Data Scientists.
Essential skills for the Data Scientist:
- Strong SQL background - can write stored procedures
- Thorough understanding of statistical modelling concepts and machine learning techniques
- Data presentation in commercial environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Data Engineering/Data Analysis
- SQL and No-SQL databases
- Graduate in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Commercial experience in big data insight
- Strong communicator
- Strong problem-solving skills
In return, the successful Data Scientist will receive a competitive salary of up to £65,000 + an excellent range of benefits. The Data Scientist role is commutable from Birkenhead, Chester, Liverpool, Knowsley, Runcorn, Preston, Warrington and Widnes.
To apply click here!